We’re looking at a new year already! Are you ready for it?
As the year comes to a close, it’s a great time to round-up all of my blog posts on Making Sense of Cents from the past year in one easy spot so that you can check them all out.
I have divided all of my blog posts into the following categories:
- Freebies you can sign up for
- Money saving tips
- Pay off debt tips
- Money management tips
- Make money blogging
- Make extra money or work from home
- Life, motivation, and inspiration
- Save money on food
Also, I have a private community group for readers of Making Sense of Cents. If you want to improve your life and your financial situation, join here and let’s all help one another out!
You can join the private community group here.
Enjoy these money tips!
Freebies you can sign up for
- 80+ Ways To Make Extra Money eBook – FREE!
- Free Debt Thermometer Printable
- The 52 Week Money Challenge
- The Free Blogging Planner Workbook
- Weekly Meal Planner Printable
Money saving personal finance tips
- 12 Money Hacks That Will Help You Save More Money
- If You Live In California, You Can Make Extra Money By Cutting Your Electricity Use
- Do I Need A Will? What You Need To Know About Wills & How to Create One For Free
- Is it cheaper to buy eggs or raise chickens?
- Are Wedding Loans A Crazy Idea? 10 Things To Think About For Your Big Day
- Here Are 50+ Of The Best Ways to Save Money
- How I Saved $149,000 for Retirement by 30
- Why Save Money Now? 9 Reasons That Will Help You Start Saving
- How To Stick To Your Holiday Budget & Avoid Debt
Pay off debt tips
- 18 Debt Free Stories That Will Inspire You
- Pay Off Debt Or Save Money – Is One Better For You?
- How We Paid Off $161,000 In Student Loan Debt in 16 Months
- Pay off our mortgage or not? A glimpse into a couple’s final decision
- How (And Why) We Paid Off $34,000 Of Debt In Our First Six Months Of Marriage
- How Do Student Loans Work? What You Need To Know About Borrowing Money For School
- Learn How To Become Debt Free – Stop Living With Debt For Good!
Money management tips
- How To Get A $10,000 Insurance Policy At No Cost To You
- 12 Ways To Stay Motivated So You Can Reach Your Money Goals
- How To Save For Retirement – Answers To 13 Of The Most Common Questions
- How To Invest in Real Estate Through Publicly Traded REITs
- Here’s What You Need To Know About Becoming A Cosigner
- How To Make a Resume – Your Questions Answered
- Yotta Savings App Review – Win up to $10 million weekly by saving in an FDIC insured account
- How My Wife and I Lived on $2,000 Per Month for 3 Years During a Financial Hardship
- A 31 Year Old’s Journey to $5,000,000 in Rental Property Value
- What is Value Investing, and Why Should You Care?
- 6 Simple Steps That Will Teach You How To Write A Check
- How We Reached Financial Independence Using Airbnb & Real Estate
- Buying a House at Age 25 and How I Did It
- Why You Need An Emergency Fund and How To Start One Today
- 15 Of The Best Money Books For Young Adults – Learn How To Live The Life You Want
- How Do Credit Cards Work? I Answer The Most Important Questions
Related personal finance tip: Personal Capital is a great resource that I highly recommend. You can track your net worth, your cash flow, your portfolio, your investments, and more. Read Personal Capital Review – Manage Your Money For Free.
Making money blogging
- 9 Things I Love and Have Learned After 9 Years Of Blogging
- What Is A Blog, How Do Blogs Make Money, & More
- How 17 Bloggers Earned Their First Affiliate Income
- How I Grew From 0 Subscribers To Over $100,000 On YouTube In Less Than One Year
- How I grew my blog to over 80,000 page views a month in 14 months
- How I Make Money On TikTok – How I Grew To 350,000 Followers and Made $60,000 In 6 Weeks
- Should I Start A Blog? Here Are The Top Reasons You Will Love Blogging
- How to Optimize a Blog Post for SEO
- The Daily, Weekly and Monthly Habits for Building a $100,000 Blog
- How To Create and Set Up Your Custom Blog Email Address
- How To Launch Your Website in WordPress
- How To Write and Publish Your First Blog Post On WordPress
- How Susie Grew Her Email List By 29,000+ In 9 Months
How To Start A Blog FREE Course: With this free email course, I show you exactly how to create a blog, from the technical side (it’s easy – trust me!) all the way to earning your first income and attracting followers. Each day, for seven days, you will receive an email in your inbox that will help you create a successful and profitable blog, all from the very beginning. You can sign up here.
Make extra money or work from home
- 15 Home Business Ideas & The Free Courses You Need To Get Started
- How I Make Money Selling Printables On Etsy
- 25 Of The Best Work From Home Jobs To Make $1,000+ Monthly
- How To Become A Proofreader And Work From Anywhere
- 10 Of The Most Common Questions About Having A Side Job
- 20 Of The Best Entry Level Work From Home Jobs
- User Interviews Review – Make $50 To $100 An Hour Sharing Your Opinion
- 7 Myths About Work From Home Jobs & What It’s Really Like
- 16 Best Online Jobs For College Students & How To Start
- How to Make $3,000 Per Month (or More) Self-Publishing Romance Novels
- How To Become a Freelancer and Make a Full-Time Income
- What You Need To Know About Renting A Room In Your House
- Survey Junkie Review – Learn How To Make Extra Money In Your Spare Time
- 25 Of The Best Weekend Jobs – Make Money This Weekend!
- Learn How To Make Extra Money With American Consumer Opinion
- How To Make Money Trading Stocks As A Side Hustle
- How To Create An Online Store Even If You’re Brand New
- How to Quit Your Job & Build An Incredible Side Income on Amazon
- How I Make $1,500 A Month As A Podcast Virtual Assistant
- 15 Of My Best Working From Home Tips So You Can Succeed
- I taught English in China to pay off my student loans
- 16 Ideas That Will Teach You How To Find Time To Make Extra Money
- Make Extra Cash By Learning How To Sell Your Stuff!
- 80+ Ways To Earn Extra Money
Life, motivation, and inspiration
- 9 Tips To Wake Up Early & Why It Feels So Good
- 13+ Easy Zero Waste Swaps That Will Save The Environment And Money
- 15 Things To Stop Being Scared Of So You Can Be Rich, Happy, And Successful
- 100+ Things To Do Instead Of Social Media
- The Ups and Downs of Reinventing Your Life At 43 With Kids
- 40 Ideas That Will Help You Learn How To Live Your Best Life
- 19 Ways To Make Life Easier This Year
Save money on food
- How To Meal Prep On A Budget: 10 Great Recipes To Try
- 13 Salad Meal Prep Ideas
- 10 Breakfast Meal Prep Recipes That Will Make Your Mornings Brighter
- 10 Easy Camping Meals For You To Try
- 13 Vegan Meal Prep Recipes You Will Love
- 11 Vegetarian Meal Prep Recipes You Have To Try
- 10 Slow Cooker Recipes That Will Make Dinner Time Easy
- 10 Quick Lunch Recipes That Will Make Your Day Easier
- 10 Healthy Bowl Recipes
- My True Travel Insurance Story – A Broken Leg & Surgery in the Dominican Republic
- How To Rent An RV: The Best Tips For Your First RV Rental
- How I Travel Full-Time By RV And Boat With My 2 Dogs
- Full-Time RV Travel With Kids – Are They Crazy?
- Living In A Boat Or RV? What Is Better?
- My Year In Review – Where I Went And What Happened in 2019
What is the best personal finance tip you learned in 2020?
The post 96 Money Tips That Will Change Your Life appeared first on Making Sense Of Cents.