A little-noticed change at the end of 2020 has suddenly made life insurance more appealing for some.
Volunteering is a great way to give back to your community, and you can gain a lot from the experience, too! It’s an opportunity to meet a lot of different people and learn a bunch of new skills while making a difference in your community.
Do you volunteer? What are some of your most memorable volunteer experiences? If you aren’t volunteering right now, what organizations or projects would you like to be a part of when you have the time and energy to give?
Tell us about your volunteer experience and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
- Follow @janetonthemoney on Twitter.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Contest ends Monday, March 9th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after March 9th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Would you spend $10 to change your life, or someone else’s?